TERMS & CONDITIONS
All orders are generally processed within ten (10) business days. Orders are shipped via UPS and shipping charges apply. Shipping charges will be added at checkout. Please note that UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
RETURN AND CANCELATION
Serge Normant will be happy to accept returns for credit for any unused merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately and without exception, we can not accept returns on used products. Simply enclose a note with your receipt (please note it must be a receipt from Override Cosmetics and not from any other vendor, name, address, telephone number, and return explanation and put it in the box with your product. Ship all returns to: PDR, 300 Kennedy Drive, Sayreville, NJ 08872. When we receive your returned order we will issue a credit to the credit card used for purchase within 30 days of receipt of your returned order in the amount of your original purchase (unfortunately, we can not credit your shipping charges). We will notify you by email, phone, or mail once this has been completed.
Serge Normant Privacy promise for consumers.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Serge Normant. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, that includes advising our customers about our products, services and other
opportunities, and to administer our business.
3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
4. We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
5. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
6. We will tell our customers how and where to access their account information (except when we’re prohibited by law), and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the many nations in which we do business.
www.sergenormant.com is the source of information about our products for direct to customer sales. This disclosure is intended to explain how personally identifiable information (“Information”) that is collected through this web site may later be disclosed.
Categories of personally identifiable information collected on Sergenormant.com. If you simply register to use the web site, we will collect basic Information about you, such as name e-mail address and zip code.
www.sergenormant.com uses “cookie” technology. A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a web site.
NOTICE OF CHANGES